March 2015 Chamber Calendar
Lucky you, we are Marching into Spring with lots of Green!!!
- March 5th – First Thursday: Out To Lunch: 11:45 -1pm Lunch at Star Café next to the Star Fire Dept on Hwy 44. Lunch specials, networking, Special announcements, Raffles, and so much more. Kyle Kurcheidt, educational on Chiropractic healthcare. Easter info…bring your raffles.
- March 5th – Ribbon Cuttings: 12:45pm directly after lunch. Three new businesses have joined us and are opening up for business. Come show your support for Star’s growing business community. Meet the new business owners & give some words of wisdom.
- March 10th 1215 – 1:15pm – Board / Committee Meeting – Place TBA – Contact the Chamber if you wish to set an appointment to speak with us.
- March 13th 7pm Friday Nite Out with the Chamber-Pre- St Paddy’s Party at Helena Marie’s Wine & Gift Shop. WEAR GREEN for lots of fun and free stuff. Raffles and more. Network with other businesses and enjoy some great wines and appetizers. Bring a business friend and enter into a special raffle. Don’t miss out!!!
- March 19th General Meeting 6:30pm – Join us for the General Meeting, adding volunteers, educational with Idaho Power. Enjoy a night of information on energy efficiency for the cool days of winter and early spring and before the hot days of summer arrive. Michelle Glaze will be giving the presentation.
Please consider getting involved with your Chamber through volunteering on a special committee: Events, Technology, Welcome Wagon/Membership, Financial, Education, Fund Raising and Business/Government Liaisons. Join us online or at one of our meetings as a member to receive the incredible benefits for your business. For more information:
Star Chamber of Commerce
PO Box 72, Star, ID 83669
Phone: 208-908-5476 / Text 208-350-1223